Join our team of banking professionals! Apply today!
Front Office / Customer Service Representative
Apply Here: Lincoln, NE (Full-Time)
Lincoln Federal Savings Bank is looking to fill a full-time Front Office / Customer Service Representative position at our Corporate Office. Candidates for this role will be the first point of contact for many of our Lincoln Federal Savings Bank customers. The candidate will assist all visitors to the Corporate Office by providing exceptional assistance via phone, e-mail, mail and being that lasting first impression of “Personal Banking Like You Remember.”
Above and beyond customer service skills are required as this person will assist customers directly with various banking questions and needs. Candidate must have a very outgoing personality and should possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. In addition the candidate must be detail orientated and self-motivated.
- Greet and engage all visitors.
- Assist with Corporate Office banking needs.
- Answer and direct all telephone calls on a multi-line telephone system.
- Support Administration or any other teams when needed with various tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in an office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish).
- Strong phone skills.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Punctual with strong attendance history.
Customer Service Representative
Apply Here: Benkelman, NE (Part-Time) | Lincoln, NE (Part-Time)
Lincoln Federal Savings Bank is seeking an outgoing and energetic individual with excellent sales and customer service skills to join our staff as a Customer Service Representative. We are looking for a self-starter who can take the initiative when responding to customer needs. Our Customer Service Representatives should understand the roles that banks serve in their community and have a customer-focused attitude.
- Analyze customer needs and financial goals
- Assists customers in opening accounts and general customer service
- Generate inter-department referrals based upon the customers individual banking needs
- Greet and guide customers to appropriate bank personnel to meet their financial needs.
- Work as part of the deposit services team to achieve personal and branch based sales goals.
- Cashes checks and pays out monies after verifying signatures, ID and customer balances.
- Enters customer transactions into computer system to record transactions, and provides computer-generated receipts.
- Balances individual cash drawer. Counts currency, coin and checks, post loan payments.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior banking experience and/or cash handling experience preferred.
- Skills to successfully conduct sales-related conversations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- General math, typing and 10 key adding machine skills are necessary.
- Must be comfortable with Windows based computer programs.
Mortgage Loan Officer
Apply Here: Omaha, NE
Lincoln Federal Savings Bank in Omaha, Nebraska is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Mortgage Loan Officer. Primary responsibilities will be to originate secondary market mortgage loans or held in-house loans per bank underwriting criteria along with other lending functions for customers and prospects in the Omaha market. The ideal candidate will successfully develop business by building strong relationships with realtors and other business professionals to develop a consistent and profitable referral network; as well as other general management practices all while providing exceptional personal service.
This individual must enjoy people, be able to take initiative, be willing to get involved in the community and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Associates degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field. Three-Five years’ experience required.