Join our team of banking professionals!
Customer Service Supervisor
Apply for current openings: Lincoln, NE | Full-Time
At Lincoln Federal Savings Bank our Customer Service Supervisors actively coach, lead and motivate employees, guiding them to effectively identify the financial needs of our customers. Supervisors also expand the branch’s customer base and branch profitability. Our Customer Service Supervisors build meaningful relationships with the people they serve, learning customers’ goals and needs, and making product and service recommendations. Customer Service Supervisors are empowered to effect real change at work, in personal lives and in the community.
- Demonstrated ability to work within and develop a team environment
- Proven commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to proactively solicit new business
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory, policy and compliance issues
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong background in sales and sales management practices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Ability to coordinate the care and maintenance of the office facility
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years of bank and/or supervisory experience
Customer Service Representative
Lincoln Federal Savings Bank is seeking an outgoing and energetic individual with excellent sales and customer service skills to join our staff as a Customer Service Representative. We are looking for a self-starter who can take the initiative when responding to customer needs. He or she should understand the roles that banks serve in the community and have a customer-focused attitude. Each of our employees prides themselves on building and enhancing those relationships by handling our customer’s day-to-day financial transactions as well as serving as their primary point of contact for their overall banking needs.
- Analyze customer needs and financial goals
- Assists customers in opening accounts and general customer service
- Generate inter-department referrals based upon the customers individual banking needs
- Greet and guide customers to appropriate bank personnel to meet their financial needs.
- Work as part of the deposit services team to achieve personal and branch based sales goals.
- Cashes checks and pays out monies after verifying signatures, ID and customer balances.
- Enters customer transactions into computer system to record transactions, and provides computer-generated receipts.
- Balances individual cash drawer. Counts currency, coin and checks, post loan payments.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior banking experience and/or cash handling experience preferred.
- Skills to successfully conduct sales-related conversations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- General math, typing and 10 key adding machine skills are necessary.
- Must be comfortable with Windows based computer programs.