Join our team of banking professionals! Apply today!
Mortgage Loan Officer
Apply Here: Omaha, NE
Lincoln Federal Savings Bank in Omaha, Nebraska is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Mortgage Loan Officer. Primary responsibilities will be to originate secondary market mortgage loans or held in-house loans per bank underwriting criteria along with other lending functions for customers and prospects in the Omaha market. The ideal candidate will successfully develop business by building strong relationships with realtors and other business professionals to develop a consistent and profitable referral network; as well as other general management practices all while providing exceptional personal service.
This individual must enjoy people, be able to take initiative, be willing to get involved in the community and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Associates degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field. Three-Five years’ experience required.
Apply Here: Lincoln, NE
Our growing bank needs a detail-oriented Credit Analyst to join our exemplary staff. The candidate would work closely with experienced credit analysts to gain a thorough understanding of underwriting and structuring commercial real estate loans.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Spread financial information from Tax Returns, personal financial statements, and credit reports.
- Complete narrative loan proposals to assist management in the loan decision process
- Complete annual financial analysis of existing borrowers
- File research (i.e. review lien positions, loan documentation, escrow items, etc.)
- Serve as a back-up for various commercial servicing duties.
- Other duties as assigned: Filing, real estate evaluations and inspections, appraisal review, reporting
Qualification and Skills
- 2 or 4-year degree with emphasis in Finance and/or Accounting or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively through both written and verbal formats
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail