Home Equity Line of Credit
A home equity line of credit is a revolving line of credit that uses your home as collateral. Because it is a line of credit, you can get the money you need when you want it.
- LOW rates and FIXED for up to 5 years!
- Variable rates tied to prime
- You can use the money for whatever you want!
- It's a smart way to consolidate debt, pay off high-interest loans, or even finance a home improvement project, vacation, wedding or college tuition
- Access funds as you need them using your line of credit checks
- Pay interest only on the portion of the line you use
- Converts to repayment after 5 years
Home Equity Loan
A home equity loan is based on the available equity in your home. You get your money all at once and then pay it back in predictable, monthly payments.
- Fixed Rate
- Up to $50,000
- 10-year repayment
- Variable Rate
- 15-year repayment
- Receive your entire loan amount in a lump sum
- You can use the money for whatever you want - wedding, college tuition, debt consolidation, etc.
- Home Improvements
Buying a new home, but haven't sold your current one yet? A Bridge/Short-Term Loan may be the perfect solution. It allows you to use equity in your current home as a down-payment on your new home.
CD Secured Loan (Share Loan)
If you are looking for the least expensive way to borrow money, Lincoln Federal Savings Bank offers loans secured by Certificates of Deposit. Call your local branch office for details.
- Interest rate calculated at certificate rate plus 3 percent
- Borrow up to 90% of your CD
- Fast and Local Decisions
- Personalized Service
Get started by contacting our loan officer