Safe, Secure, Accessible.
Top 10 Reasons to Enroll in E-Statements:
- E-Statements are secure.
- E-Statements are not touched by anyone! Hands-free delivery!
- E-Statements are available anytime, anywhere.
- E-Statements can be printed.
- E-Statements could help you earn a higher yield on your Lifetime Checking Account.
- E-Statements won't be stained by spilled coffee.
- E-Statements don't need to be shredded.
- E-Statements are free.
- E-Statements arrive on-time, no postal delays!
- E-Statements can be viewed as many times as you wish!
Frequently Asked Questions About E-Statements
What are E-Statements?
Electronic Statements (E-Statements) are an electronic version of your monthly account statements that you can view, search, save, and print from your computer or mobile device.
How long are my E-Statements available?
Your E-Statements will be archived for up to 12 months so you can view past statements with ease.
When are E-Statements sent out?
E-Statement alerts are sent out monthly by email. This is why you will need to provide us with an email address in order to sign-up.
Can I print my E-Statements?
Yes. You will have the ability to print your statements from your device.
How do I enroll for E-Statements?
- First, you must be enrolled in online banking. If you're not enrolled, enroll here. You also need to have a pdf viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Often, this is already installed on your computer. If it is not, you can install it here.
- Login to your online banking.
- Select, "Accounts".
- Dropdown to "Statement Preferences".
- Select "E-Statements" and the accounts for which you want E-Statements.
- You will receive an email alert when your next statement(s) are electronically available.
What if my email has changed?
- Login to online banking, select "Customer Service", follow on screen prompts to update your email OR
- Call your local branch or 800-333-2158 to update your account.